The 30th NCMATYC Conference
The 30th NCMATYC conference will be held at the beautiful Carteret Community College. This will be a very special event for NCMATYC and we look forward to seeing many members of the past, current, and future. Stay tuned for updates with this page.
- Submit a Proposal – Use this link to submit a proposal. https://goo.gl/forms/t7dyuRCBk69RBLgA3 The submission deadline is December 1 2017.
- Travel Grants
due 8/18: We have awarded 16 travel grants for the conference. Check out NCMATYC Slack to see that awesome colLABoration that is taking place.
- Registration – Use this link to register for the conference. Remember to pay, online or offline, after you fill out the registration form. https://goo.gl/forms/k98chaQzxzqHQhR42
- Lodging: NCMATYC has blocked off 50 rooms. Rooms that are not used, NCMATYC has to pay. Please use the group code MAT to get the rate of $70.30 per night. Click this link Double Tree Atlantic Beach Ocean Front to reserve online.
Address: 2717 W Fort Macon Rd, Atlantic Beach, NC 28512Phone: Call 252-240-1155 and give the group code MAT.
- Registration – https://goo.gl/forms/80iKuFSv89mORu3h1 for vendor presentations please use the Presenters link above.
- Thursday Evening Social, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM: Pine Knolls Aquarium
1 Roosevelt Blvd, Pine Knoll Shores, NC 28512
Thursday, March 8th
- 7:30 – 9:00: Registration
- 9:00 – 10:00: General Session
- 10:00 -12:00: Presentations
- 12:00 – 1:00: Lunch
- 1:00 – 2:00: Lunch Speaker
- 2:00 – 3:00: Business Meeting
- 3:00 – 5:00: Presentations
- 6:00 – 9:00: Evening Social
Friday, March 9th
- 7:15 – 8:15: Breakfast and Trivia
- 8:30 – 9:15: Morning Speaker
- 9:15 – 9:45: General Session
- 10:00 – 1:00: Presentations