The 30th NCMATYC Conference
The 30th NCMATYC conference will be held at the beautiful Carteret Community College. This will be a very special event for NCMATYC and we look forward to seeing many members of the past, current, and future. Stay tuned for updates with this page.
- Submit a Proposal – Use this link to submit a proposal. https://goo.gl/forms/t7dyuRCBk69RBLgA3 The submission deadline is December 1 2017.
- Travel Grants
due 8/18: We have awarded 16 travel grants for the conference. Check out NCMATYC Slack to see that awesome colLABoration that is taking place.
- Registration – Use this link to register for the conference. Remember to pay, online or offline, after you fill out the registration form. https://goo.gl/forms/k98chaQzxzqHQhR42
NCMATYC has blocked off 50 rooms. Rooms that are not used, NCMATYC has to pay.The block of rooms have been reserved but attendees can still get the state rate. When calling let them know you are attending the conference. For online please use the group code MAT to get the rate of $70.30 per night. Click this link Double Tree Atlantic Beach Ocean Front to reserve online.Address: 2717 W Fort Macon Rd, Atlantic Beach, NC 28512Phone: Call 252-240-1155 and give the group code MAT.
- Registration – https://goo.gl/forms/80iKuFSv89mORu3h1 for vendor presentations please use the Presenters link above.
- Wednesday Evening Social, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM: Backstreet Pub
Bring your favorite instrument and/or your favorite game and enjoy the Pre-Conference fun. There will be plenty of space to socialize and Pearson will be providing pizza and one drink ticket.
124 Middle Ln, Beaufort, NC 28516
- Thursday Evening Social, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM: Pine Knolls Aquarium
McGraw Hill will be having Ice House Restaurant cater this event. Also there will be a cash bar.
1 Roosevelt Blvd, Pine Knoll Shores, NC 28512
Thursday, March 8th
- 7:30 – 9:00: Registration
- 9:00 – 10:00: General Session
- 10:00 -12:00: Presentations
- 12:00 – 1:00: Lunch
- 1:00 – 2:00: Lunch Speaker – George Woodbury
- 2:00 – 3:00: Business Meeting
- 3:00 – 5:00: Presentations
- 6:00 – 9:00: Evening Social
Friday, March 9th
- 7:15 – 8:15: Breakfast and Trivia
- 8:30 – 9:15: Morning Speaker – Kate Kozak
- 9:15 – 9:45: General Session
- 10:00 – 1:00: Presentations