The 31st NCMATYC Annual Conference
The 31st NCMATYC annual conference will be held at Caldwell CC in Hudson, North Carolina. Stay tuned for updates.
Travel Grants: Closed.
Registration: Now open.
Use this link to register for the conference. Remember to pay, online or offline, after you fill out the registration form. https://goo.gl/forms/OGbNpdhji5knWKLY2
Lodging: Now Open.
The tentative plan is to reserve rooms at the Hampton Inn, which is still under construction, in Lenoir, NC. NCMATYC will announce when the lodging contract has been signed. The Hampton Inn is now supposed to be complete in February. This is too close to the conference to keep waiting. So we have signed a contract with the Comfort Inn in Lenoir to allow people to start reserving rooms. People will need to call to reserve the a room and we have the state rate ($71.20).
Comfort Inn – (828)-754-2090. The following are the rooms we have reserved.
- 4 rooms – 1 King Bed handicap bathroom
- 12 rooms – 1 King Bed
- 18 rooms – 2 queen beds
- 7 rooms – 1 King Bed suite
We know that this is not enough rooms. We hope to be able to contact Hampton Inn soon. If not we will list other hotel options for people.
Vendors: Now Open.
We greatly appreciate all of the vendors that help make the conference possible. Please use this link https://goo.gl/forms/e2CV3ZnZI259isy02 to register as a vendor. Be sure to read the vendor guidelines and feel free to send us an email if you have any questions. Thanks!
Thursday, March 7th
- 7:30 – 9:00 Registration
- 9:00 – 10:00 General Welcome
- 10:00 – 10:30 Time to decide on first presentations and check out vendors
- 10:30 – 12:30 Presentations
- 12:30 – 1:30 Lunch
- 1:15 – 2:15 Lunch Speaker
- 2:15 – 3:00 NCMATYC Organization Meeting (Possible Door prizes)
- 3:15 – 5:15 Presentations
- 6:30 – 9:00 Evening Social
Friday, March 8th
- 8:00 – 11:00 30 minute presentations
- 11:00 – 11:45 Lunch
- 11:30 – 12:30 Closing Speaker
- 12:30 – 1:00 Announce Winners of Prizes and Contests