The 31st NCMATYC Annual Conference
The 31st NCMATYC annual conference will be held at Caldwell CC in Hudson, North Carolina. Stay tuned for updates.
Travel Grants: Closed
Travel Grants are now closed.
Coming soon. The tentative plan is to reserve rooms at the Hampton Inn, which is still under construction, in Lenoir, NC. NCMATYC will announce when the lodging contract has been signed.
Please complete the following form, https://goo.gl/forms/tAL6PGHjrXojgZR22 , no later than December 1, 2018. Requests will be given priority based on the order when the presentation was submitted. Presenters should fill out the form for each presentation they want to give. Remember that the times available are 45 minute sessions on Thursday and 30 minute sessions on Friday. Overall, we hope attendees can get plenty of ideas and materials for their classroom.
Introducing poster presentations! This is an opportunity for instructors or teams to showcase student work and activities happening on their campus. Participants who chose this option will receive further instructions by December 31, 2018.
Stay tuned for a link.
Thursday, March 7th
- 7:30 – 9:00 Registration
- 9:00 – 10:00 General Welcome
- 10:00 – 10:30 Time to decide on first presentations and check out vendors
- 10:30 – 12:30 Presentations
- 12:30 – 1:30 Lunch
- 1:15 – 2:15 Lunch Speaker
- 2:15 – 3:00 NCMATYC Organization Meeting (Possible Door prizes)
- 3:15 – 5:15 Presentations
- 6:30 – 9:00 Evening Social
Friday, March 8th
- 8:00 – 11:00 Presentations
- 11:00 – 11:45 Lunch
- 11:30 – 12:30 Closing Speaker
- 12:30 – 1:00 Announce Winners of Prizes and Contests