The end of October is just around the corner. Be sure to stay connected with the great events in November.
- Going to the AMATYC conference? Be sure to share and connect in the #amatyc-conference channel.
- Register by November 3rd for the NCMATYC Mathematics Competition at Forsyth Tech.
- Got ideas to share? Questions to ask? Post them in NCMATYC Slack and think about presenting them at the 30th NCMATYC Conference. Submission to present are due December 1st.
- Important changes are on the horizon for developmental mathematics. Have you heard about Dev Ed 2.0 – R.I.S.E.? Join the discussion to ask questions and give feedback in #dma-general.
- Great sharing about the recent NC3ADL conference took place in #distance-learning.
- #mat152 has been the most popular channel in October but many other course channels show great colLABoration. Take a moment to read and offer an emoji to the posts in NCMATYC Slack.