The NCMATYC 2015 Conference is March 12 and 13. The following is a list of items to help you prepare for the event.
- The schedule will be in two forms: website and printed. The printed form will be given to attendees during registration, along with many other goodies. A link to the tentative program can be found here. The website with the schedule can be found at this link https://ncmatyc2015.sched.org Attendees have the opportunity to create an account and to take advantage of many online opportunities, such as creating your own schedule.
- This year we will be giving to a local food bank. Please bring non-perishable items. The competition between the three regions, east, central, and west, to see who will donate the most.
- Still needing a hotel? You can visit the NCMATYC website for those details.
- The two day NCMATYC conference is filled with speakers. Thanks to all of those who have taken the time to present. The keynote presentations are Paul Nolting, the luncheon speaker, Jennifer Brown, the President’s speaker, and Dave Sobeki, the closing speaker. More information about all of the presentations can be found in the online or printed program.
- Please plan to attend the business meeting at 8:30 in the Goess Center. A full breakfast will not be provided but there will be lite breakfast snacks and beverages. The agenda includes door prizes, report updates, award presentations, and announcements from the NCMATYC Board.
- The NCMATYC conference would not be possible without the generous support from the following sponsors: WebAssign, Thinkwell, Hawkes Learning, WH Freeman, McGraw Hill, Pearson, Academic Success, Cengage, and Casio America. Please take a moment to thank them.
Leave a comment if you have any questions.